Amateur Radio License examination sessions are held by the MARC for anyone wishing to obtain or upgrade their FCC Amateur Radio License. Our Volunteer Examiner team is accredited by the ARRL VEC. We ask that if you are interested in taking a License exam with us that you please pre-register to guarantee a seat. Anyone who does not pre-register will be considered a “walk-in” and must wait until all pre-registered applicants have been seated.
Exam Session Information
- Exam Session Dates: we hold exam sessions on the 3rd Saturday of every odd-numbered month (e.g. January, March, May, etc).
- Exam Session Time: exam sessions start at 8:30AM.
- Exam Location: Southgate Church of Christ 2700 Pulaski Pike, Columbia, TN 38401 (in the Fellowship Hall)
- What to Bring: $15 exam fee, your FCC Regisration Number (FRN), and a photo ID. If you are an existing license holder upgrading to General or Extra, please bring a copy of your current license.
- Contact: for questions or to pre-register, contact Paul Kemp WB0CJB (Volunteer Examiner Coordinator) at 931-388-6371 or 765-635-8915. You can also email Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org
2022 Exam Session Test Dates